Bonide Fung-onil Fungicide Concentratedeveloper
BONIDE Fung-Onil® is a broad spectrum plant disease control. Provides control for lawns, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, roses and flowers. Controls many common homeowner plant diseases.
- Broad spectrum fungicide – fung-onil multi-purpose fungicide is highly effective for the control of a broad spectrum of vegetable, fruit, and ornamental plant diseases
- Plant protection – designed for use on a variety of plants, such as beans, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, corn, azaleas, eucalyptus, maple trees, daisies, geraniums, roses and many more
- Controls disease – protects your garden against black spot, botrytis blights, anthracnose, rusts, powdery mildews, scab and many more diseases
- Contains Chlorothalonil – the active ingredient listed is Chlorothalonil, which is an organic compound mainly used as a broad spectrum fungicide; much like sulfur and copper, it is one of the most commonly used fungicides in the United States
- Easy to apply – product is a liquid concentrate that readily mixes with water and should be used in a tank-type manually operated or power sprayer; carefully read and use according to label directions