Bonide Liquid Copper Fungicide Concentratedeveloper
BONIDE Liquid Copper controls many common garden plant diseases like tomato blight. Approved for organic gardening. Use on listed vegetables, listed fruits, flowers and more.
- Controls plant diseases – liquid copper fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases
- Protection for plants – designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf
- Organic gardening – approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs; it can even be used up to the day of harvest
- Contains Copper – the active ingredient of Liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap; Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a much safer option for use on all of your plants
- Easy to apply – product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer; carefully read and use according to label directions